Thursday, May 3, 2012

See You This Summer!


I have really missed my blog this winter and so many times, I wanted to stop everything and just get back to building and blogging. Without a place to build or work on projects I really can't get much done over the winter months and my three kids have far more interesting lives than I do so there really isn't much time for anything other than homework, dance, play practice, hockey, football, and gymnastics!

I have a lot of new projects planned for the summer, I can't wait to get back to it, and I hope to be able to keep my blog updated at the same time - I really should have thought all this through before deciding to get a full time job to support myself, it really does take up a lot of my time!

Lucky for me we won't be taking a summer vacation this year so there will be lots of time for building bunk beds and a dining room console and rearranging my kitchen cabinets which will likely involve putting the sink and dishwasher back where they were when we moved in ( I guess I should have left well enough alone!)

Thanks everyone for your kind emails and comments over the last few months - I have really missed being an active part of the blog world and can't wait to get back.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed about 5 years ago with HIV and have lived taking ARV and thought of having Herbal medicine to cure this disease completely. I wouldn't be able to bear Vomiting and my tongue would go white because of these diseases called HIV/Aids. I learned to live with it but I have definitely prayed and had hands laid on me, My friends at work knew about my HIV Status so on a faithful day my friend Hannah talk to me about this great man called Dr Itua From west African because my friend Hannah is from West African too she came to acquire degree here in South Carolina, I accepted the challenge and contacted Dr Itua Herbal Center...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com also chats on Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967. Then he delivered his Herbal medicine to me which was labeled as Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cure For HIV/Aids, I took it as he instructed. After two weeks I went to the test and I was tested Negative. I'm still writing on every blog site related to the following diseases such as HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus, Shingles, Hepatitis B/C, Because he cures this kind of disease.    

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...